Live. Learn. Love.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New York, New York

Hello! I apologize for the lack of updates. I moved to New York this past weekend, and I have been running around the city getting used to my new surrounding. In this coming year, I will be volunteering. There's going to be many challenges, but it will definitely be a rewarding experience. I am ready to serve. Hopefully I will post up photos soon. In the meantime, please enjoy some photos from Flickr.


Photo credit: David Teter



Photo credit: Keaton Andrew


Photo credit: Von Schnauzer

Well, I'm off to do some soul searching!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Congrats on your move, Caroline! How exciting!:) I love exploring new cities. Can't wait to hear of your new adventures out there:)

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete