Live. Learn. Love.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Signature Pieces

Every now and then, I look to invest in some signature pieces. I am not a big fan of shopping for the sake of shopping especially since I was on budget last year. But I definitely keep in mind items that I would love to incorporate into my wardrobe. This summer it was light, silk blouses and summery skirts. Now I am currently on the hunt for a button-up tunic I can wear over leggings. I was able to find some online, but it's hard finding one that fits my budget.

J. Crew chambray shirt (I love this material)


J. Crew chambray pop-over - I love how you don't have to button-up all the buttons. You can "pop it over" your head.
Madewell chambray shirt - Since when did Madewell get so expensive? Alexa Chung..

No comments:

Post a Comment