Live. Learn. Love.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Anna Sui Sways This Way

While shopping for groceries at Target, the Anna Sui line caught the corner of my eye. I was about to wait in line to pay, but I had to stop for Anna Sui. C'mon, girls. I admire the designer's detailed patterns and flowy designs. It's never too girly for even the toughest biker chicks.


I love the play with texture and shine on this dress.


The contrasting colors on this vest are amazing.



I love the prints and the sophisticated cuts on these dresses. You can wear them to brunch or to class... so versatile.


Anna Sui did a great job transitioning into an affordable line for mainstream shoppers. I'm also pleased that the quality did not drop drastically with the prices. Let's hope Target continues to get talented and smart designers.

Photo credits: www.target.com

No comments:

Post a Comment