Live. Learn. Love.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dress Up or Dress Down

As the weather is cooling down and summer is fleeting, I am thinking of my favorite season to dress up (or down) for! Fall, of course.

New Yorkers seem to effortlessly transition between seasons even with the crazy global warming going on. I really enjoyed wearing sleeveless blouses and light-weight skirts this summer. Now I am ready for autumn - scarves, boots, and peacoats (I think I am in love). Here are some of my picks:


Vintage tweed jacket from J. Crew. I just love cropped jackets - so classic and versatile.


Soft cotton sweater from J. Crew. Perfect for lounging around and reading a book.


Red leather satchel from J. Crew. Something about the color red captures my eye.


Cotton cardigan from Madewell. I bought a black waffle cardigan from Madewell years ago, and to this day it is still one of my favorite pieces in my closet.

What will you wear this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment