Live. Learn. Love.

Monday, August 17, 2009

I work so I can play..

One of the things that helps me wake up at 6:30 for work is getting the chance to wear business casual attire. I enjoy wearing skirts, dresses, pretty blouses. To top it off, I can wear heels without having to walk for miles... Don't forget make-up and accessories! It is fun playing dress-up now that I'm a "grown-up."

Here's a little outfit I just picked out from polyvore:
work
work by kimcaro featuring GAP

Normally, I wear clothes from Banana Republic because they cater to career-driven, petite women. Plus, the quality is great (who else offers wool pants and comfy cardigans at affordable prices?) Their style is unique yet classy, so I don't have to worry about buying a new outfit every season. I've been wearing some of their clothes year after year. Another great place to shop is J. Crew, but their clothing a bit more pricey and flatter long and lean women.

No comments:

Post a Comment