Live. Learn. Love.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

It's That Time Again...

School is right around the corner, and as usual I do not feel like shopping for clothes just for the new academic year. But I am still on the lookout for my next favorite sweater. My favorite was a J. Crew bright red shawl... but I accidentally shrank it a size too small! I was so bummed because it was classy, practical, and cozy. But J. Crew never lets me down for too long. I spotted a cardigan sweater that's a bit more fancier than your average cardigan.




It looks so lightweight, feminine, and perfect for everyday wear. Hmmm... I will wait until the sale to decide.


A similar style at Banana Republic caught my eye as well. This one seems very flattering because there's a bit more fabric near the ribcages... so you can button up for winter!


Photo credit: www.jcrew.com,

http://www.bananarepublic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment