Live. Learn. Love.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Brave Face

Good morning! Before I start studying for finals, I wanted to blog about my all-time favorite beauty products from the local drugstore. These are things that I usually stock up on because I know I'll use them often.

Cetaphil's cleanser is good to have. It's gentle and perfect to use when you need to wash your face several times throughout the day.


Everyone knows that you need to put on SPF all year round. The sun doesn't stop shining in the winter! Neutrogena has a good sunblock line because the helioplex technology physically blocks out the rays. I don't have to worry about reapplying. Plus, the Visibly Even line has soy to boost your skin's radiance!


Biore Pore Strips are effective in removing stubborn white heads. It's great to use in between facial appointments.


Clean & Clear Oil Absoring Sheets are handy to keep around to keep oily skin in check.


For those days when you don't want to wash your face, try Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes. Although nothing is as effective as washing with water and cleanser, these are good for emergencies. I bring them on plane rides because I can wash my face easily while sitting down.


What do you stock up on at the drugstore?

Photo credits: www.drugstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment