Live. Learn. Love.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tinted Moisturizer

With winter coming, my skin is getting a bit dry. I am on the prowl for a new tinted moisturizer. This is a good product to use daily without the heavy coverage and feel of regular foundation. The one I currently use, Kiehl's Tinted Moisturizer, does little to enhance my skin's complexion. I am deciding between Laura Mercier's and Bobbi Brown's. Laura Mercier has gotten rave reviews for providing moisture and just enough color. Bobbi Brown's uses a yellow undertone to provide a natural color. I agree; I tried a sample of BB's Luminizing Foundation in Sand and it blends in with my skin tone. Some drawbacks are the price ($40) and the funny chemical smell.

The Social Nerd posted a useful entry for those with combination/oily skin. I have combo oily skin as well, and it's tricky finding a balance between dry and oily. Check out her entry at:
http://thesocialnerd.blogspot.com/2009/12/tips-for-combination-skin-types.html

Let's ring in the new year with our hopes and dreams!

1 comment:

  1. Hey buddy! Nice profile pic. You look lovely as always. =)

    I've heard good things about those tinted moisuturizers. Lemme know how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete