Live. Learn. Love.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
7 Random Facts about Me
Eva tagged me. So I must write something! I have been lazy about blogging lately.
1. I like to bake occasionally and take photos of the treats I bake (but only if they look/taste good).
2. I miss Cambodia. Last summer I was in Siem Reap helping a teacher with the Korean language class. We used English and Khmer to teach the Korean language, and that's when it hit me... we are living in the global age.
3. I like music that normally makes people like my brother fall asleep. Who doesn't like Jack Johnson?
4. I have about seven-things-to-do-because-life-is-too-short-list! One thing I want to do is visit Japan.
5. I listen to spanish musica to practice my espanol ;)
6. One of my pet peeves is when people text constantly while I am trying to communicate with them. (I'm right here.)
7. I recently bought Aveeno's Volumizing Foam and it smells good!