Live. Learn. Love.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's the Weekend!


Well, almost. I've been watching the first episode of 30 Rock on DVD. It's a good break in between studies since I don't have internet at my apartment. Tina Fey is a great actress, writer... she does it all. I love her character's subtle business attire on the set. She plays Liz Lemon, head writer, but don't let the plain name fool you. She is anything but ordinary. She usually sports jeans, a blazer, and a simple gold pendant necklace.

Do you have a favorite TV show? Some of my friends are in love with Glee and Lost.

In other news, BP CEO Tom Hayword received a lot of heat from Congress today over his company's oil disaster. Politics aside, does anyone else think he looks like a modern day Mr. Darcy (aka Colin Firth)?


Back to working on my group project! It's almost Happy Friday :)

Photo credits: www.imdb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment