Live. Learn. Love.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer Livin'

I've been trying take it easy the past few days. I finished a test last week, so I decided to take a break. I went to the gym, did a little shopping, and listened to Leona Lewis' Echo. And today I treated myself to a skin care facial. I can't stand the pain of extractions, but summer is not good to my skin. Afterwards, my mom and I headed out to Nickel Diner, located in Downtown Los Angeles. We tried their famous Smac and Cheese and Maple Syrup Bacon donuts. Rich and decadent. The waiting line can get long so it's best to go earlier than later. Plus my mom told me the last time she came here they ran out of their popular donuts!

Here are my recent buys:



Cardigan: Nordstrom. Necklace and earrings: Forever 21.

Side note: It bugs me that I can't seem to rotate the bottom picture counter-clockwise. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment