Live. Learn. Love.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tres Chic

Paris, when it sizzles. . .





Www.style.com is a great resource for current fashion inspiration. Top-notch photographers such as Scott Schuman share their amazing skills at capturing wonderful fashion moments. I just like to oogle at the pretty dresses and towering heels that fashionistas seem to effortlessly wear. I can barely pull off wearing 2 inch heels. Perhaps I just need more practice, but I think I'll just stick to my flip flops for the time being. These nude dress are so avant-garde and so French. I don't even know how to speak French, but these photos just make me want to speak the language and eat buttery croissants. If only I can fly off to Paris for a day or two...

Photo credits: www.style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment