- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Combine all the wet ingredients in a separate bowl and then pour into the dry mix. Beat until creamy.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Use a spoon to drop teaspoonfuls of batter onto cookie sheet. Place in oven and cook for about 8 minutes or until lightly golden.
Cookies and tea <3