Recipe adapted from AllRecipes.
- 3-4 strips of boneless chicken (I usually get the frozen tenderloins from Trader Joe's)
- salt & pepper
- 2 tbs flour
- 1 egg beaten
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs (You can find this in a Japanese or Korean market)
- 1/4 cup of oil (or however much you need)
- Place the flour, egg and panko crumbs into separate shallow dishes. Coat the chicken breasts in flour. Dip them into the egg, and then press into the panko crumbs until well coated on both sides.
- Lightly cover a frying pan with oil and turn heat to medium-high. Place chicken in the hot oil, and cook 3 or 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown. Season with salt and pepper for taste. Best served immediately after cooking.