Live. Learn. Love.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Make up the breakdown

Models have such great style and swagger on the runway, and they are able to maintain a sense of laid-back beauty off the runway. How do they do it? They're not called super models for just any reason. Here are a few photos of some pretty models:

Hye Park


Hyoni Kang



Liu Wen



Emma Pei



I don't know what they use to maintain their flawless skin, but I can tell you what I use. ;D

I like Clinique products because most of them are fragrance-free and gentle for sensitive skin.


Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion is so good that every 4 seconds a bottle is sold.

Kiehl's also has a good one: Ultra Facial Cream. It has been tested on six explorers while they completed a first ascent of Greenland's ice covered peaks.

Estee Lauder's So Polished is a nice little treat once a week. It smells like an ocean breeze and gently exfoliates.

Origin's Clear Improvement is a great mask for oily skin; it really gets the dirt out of the pores.

And... because we can't break the bank, Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Lotion always succeeds in keeping my skin moisturized.

Origins has a line of products by Dr. Weil, the famed botanist. I've always wanted to try the serum, but at $66 I've been hesitant to buy it.

Shu Uemura has a line of cleansing oils that seem to work wonders. They're featured in magazines and have gotten rave reviews for many years. Alas, the $72 price tag keeps me at bay. Bobbi Brown recently introduced a cleansing oil that starts a more friendly price ($40).

Although I may never have perfect skin like Amanda Seyfield, there is no harm in trying by maintaining a healthy lifestyle and sticking to a normal hygienic routine. And so can you.


Photo credits: www.style.com,
www.instyle.com,
www.beauty.com

1 comment:

  1. hello, i just mentioned your blog in one of my posts fyi

    ReplyDelete