One of my favorite breakfast meals is french toast. And it's relatively easy to make! You can add more stuff to make them fancy, but a simple egg base will do.
- 1 1/2 slices of whole wheat bread
- 1 egg
- maple syrup
- cinnamon (optional)
2. Place a slice of bread into the whisked egg to absorb. Flip over to the other side. Repeat for the remaining half slice. (1 1/2 slices of bread should absorb one large egg).
3. Lightly coat the pan with spray or oil. Place bread on the pan until toasted brown. Flip over to cook the opposite side.
4. Serve with maple syrup and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
Home Potato Fries
- 3 Idaho potatoes
- 1-2 tbs of cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
2. Cube potatoes
3. Coat the pan with about 2 tbs of oil (I used olive oil, but anything will do). Place cubed potatoes onto pan and season with salt and pepper.
4. Cover pan with lid and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Remove lid and cook for another 10 minutes or until slightly brown.
I think I ate two potatoes worth of fries in one sitting. No reservations, all gut.
Anyway, this blog started out as a fashion blog, but now it's turning into a food blog! I'm usually the type who likes to cook and make a big batch of food for the week. However lately I've been having strange cravings and a strong desire to be a little bit more adventurous with my cooking. Well, here's to new beginnings!