Live. Learn. Love.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Accessorize!

One easy way to jazz up your look is to change your nail color or wear jewelry. With warmer weather coming, painting your nails is a great way to show off some color.

I recently purchased Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in Mint Sorbet and Lacey Lilac. The colors are light pastels, and very fun and youthful. I usually apply two coats and then a top coat to make it last a bit longer. I like that these colors are not too bold for the office yet colorful for the weekends.


 
Another fun piece to wear is a statement necklace. I've been on a hunt for a simple yet bold necklace. I was browsing through Talbots, and I found this great chevron style necklace. It's very easy to pair with blouses and dresses. Normally, I don't like to splurge on costume jewelry so I usually buy necklaces at Forever 21. But I decided to invest on this necklace because it's classy and simple.
 
 
Happy accessorizing!


No comments:

Post a Comment