Live. Learn. Love.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Strappy Sandals

I look forward to summer when I can put aside my winter shoes and sneakers and break out into my sandals! I have gathered quite a few sandals over the past few years, and I look for a particular style. I like sandals with a little bit of height to them so that they give arch support. I also prefer ones with comfy straps for easy walking around the city.

The salt water sandals have been making a comeback in the last one or two years. They look super comfy and cute; plus they come in so many different colors. The only downside is that they look a little flat, so I don't know how they'll mesh with my flat feet. I definitely do want to try them out though.


 

 


Another pair of sandals that I've been eyeing are these from American Eagle. I bought a similar pair a few years ago, and I still wear them because they are comfy and stylish. Mine are wearing down so maybe it's about time that I replace them.

 
Toms also came out with a great spring/summer collection. Their wedges look so pretty and comfortable. I like the chambray platform wedges. The 2.5 inch heel height does not seem too bad considering there's about an inch of height in the front as well.

 
Do you have a favorite pair of sandals that you enjoy wearing during the summer month? If so, I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment