Live. Learn. Love.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Spring Fragrance 2014

Normally I do not wear perfume on a daily basis. I prefer to just have a no-scent approach. But lately, I've been looking into a perfume for special occasions. I don't like heavy scents so I tend to lean towards light, floral fragrance.

I am a girlie girl at heart so I love the smell of roses. Crabtree Evelyn's Rosewater Eau de Toilette is a combination of classic rose and English flora fragrances. I love the scent as it is very light.

 
I also stumbled upon Fresh's Fresh Life Eau de Toilette, which was refreshingly citrusy and light. I think this is a more youthful fragrance than Crabtree's Rosewater. I now kind of regret buying Rosewater because it is more of a mature fragrance. I guess it doesn't hurt to have more than one perfume. We'll see. ;)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment